Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
Ok maybe not the majority of athletes, but i would a good portion of them have or are using PEDs, thats my opinion, again maybe over exaggerating by saying majority as majority probably are not. I actually have been in those shoes of an athlete who did not qualify for a state soccer team called ODP, Olympic Developmental Program, cause of a kid who open, in high school, to using steriods. But I didnt blame his steriod use for the reason I lost, thats just me I do my best not to blame anyone for me not accomplishing my goals. I can understand on a larger stage it may be different. Personally I dont think Lance was using PEDs, he's been fighting the battle for years and passed piss test after piss test, to me thats evidence, not an individual(s) coming forward to protect their own name by tarnishing someone elses. Its been a battle he's fought and like Matt said regardless of test results they believed otherwise. At this point people who are to quick to assume what the media says is true or all allegations are true, already believe he used PEDs, so whats the point to fight if he will never be able to clear his guilt. Im just happy to hear Nike will still support him and his foundation, cause in the end thats all Lance really care's about and why I will never lose respect for him..
No I think your opinion is pretty accurate but I don't think majority uses PEDs either...especially with the embaressment and consequences others have recently faced. I don't think Lance did PEDs I was just commenting on IF he did admit it or proof was discovered then I would be very disapointed. The media is a black cloud for anyone targetted because once somethings comes out in the media it is totally blown open, and everyone believes the media right away....because they hold the type of influence and power. I don't believe the media because I am more of a factual person but it still makes you wonder and hope the allegations are false.