Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Custom 4" lift possible?

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Haha that's true. Well you can get it. Just have to wait like 5 months until it arrives on your door step. I might as well order one now for the Hemi XK lol
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    If I could order it and have it in five months I would have already placed my order. From what I've been told Superlift hasn't released a production date yet. That's one of the reasons I opted for a new set of tires........ I don't want to be on a used stock set for a year.

Damn that sucks. Well I know for sure my 4.7 liter XK will never see a superlift. It needs to much work as it is and ill be hitting 120,000 miles in the next few months. I would rather install one on a fresh Hemi XK
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Damn that sucks. Well I know for sure my 4.7 liter XK will never see a superlift. It needs to much work as it is and ill be hitting 120,000 miles in the next few months. I would rather install one on a fresh Hemi XK
    Why don't you try and grab a HEMI now? even if its a QTII you have the locker...
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

I was thinking about it. I was also thinking about bringing the XK back to stock so I could swap my parts to the new Hemi. My buddy bob just ordered the HD OME lift and will sell me his old tires for $300. They only have a few thousand miles on them. I would just need to find some wheels to mount them on. That and I would need some oem UCAs

I was thinking about it. I was also thinking about bringing the XK back to stock so I could swap my parts to the new Hemi. My buddy bob just ordered the HD OME lift and will sell me his old tires for $300. They only have a few thousand miles on them. I would just need to find some wheels to mount them on. That and I would need some oem UCAs
    Well you know how to fix anything that DOES go wrong with your current XK BUT....do you really want to keep dumping $$ into it when you could be putting that into a less mileage hemi w/ locker? I think you should try to bring yours to stock and make the switch....I can't see it being a bad move but I don't know your entire situation either.

I'd give you my OEM UCAs but I won't be getting new ones for awhile
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

I can get a newer vehicle at any time now. It's just finding the one I'm looking for. I think if I got a HEMI I'd want QD II though so I'd probably just sell the diff cover and locker.

I think now's a good time to put your 07 back to stock. Winters around the corner so we all wont be wheeling as much and it'll be easier to sell/trade the XK when snow is a threat in peoples minds.

Get a set of Dorman UCAs from RockAuto. Not expensive at all.

And I have some nice stock wheels/tires I'd sell ya.... chrome limited rims may even help as a selling point.

....2007 tpms sensors too!

I can get a newer vehicle at any time now. It's just finding the one I'm looking for. I think if I got a HEMI I'd want QD II though so I'd probably just sell the diff cover and locker.
    True, if I was were to do it over again with the knowledge I have now I'd get the QDII as well; but if you find a great deal on a QTII Hemi then you can weigh your options since you have the locker/Diff. Guard
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread Information