Thread: 95 xj

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Looks sick man, Ive always loved the XJ.. I really want this XJ coupe it's clean to with lift and tires, 5spd

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar
    I finally pulled the bumper to remove the winch.. gears were seized up, so I lubed everything up and tried again, still nothing more electric diag and turns out the motor is toast, so no winch for me.

While the bumper was off I painted it, along with my hood louvers, and hopefully in the next day or two the fender flairs, rock rails, and rear bumper. I'm also working on a better way to mount the license plate since it currently resides in the hitch which is a pain and probably illegal when I tow since I have to remove my plate to do so..

I did finally get a new radiator and corrected the electrical nightmare that was the issue with the e-fan not working.. so I'm back to full cooling system operation with no more overheating.

Thread Information