Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: Cabledog25's Garage!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty cabledog25's Avatar
    Headlight bulbs, guess i should of specified that LOL.

And yeah Jumpmaster ive been back for 3 weeks but still been carless and been busy running around trying to get stuff take care of for germany and getting my leave put in, ill be back around the 26th and ill have the XK with me again.

and yeah that was the carwash on fort gordon, had it only a few days while my mom was down visiting and had a little fun with it.

Back in GA, and got some new things done to the XK. got a rola rack, and since i didnt have cross bars i went with sals lo profile idea and used unistrut. ill get pics up as soon as i can.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Lookin forward to the pics man.The unistrut is awesome.... i just added a 3rd fork mount bike carrier to my rack and it took a whole 3 minutes because of the unistrut.

Member Looking for Dirt T1RKaZz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cabledog25 View Post
    Back in GA, and got some new things done to the XK. got a rola rack, and since i didnt have cross bars i went with sals lo profile idea and used unistrut. ill get pics up as soon as i can.
    I recently did the unistrut Rola combo and it came out pretty good for $20 I like how low it sits

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

yeah sorry pics will be a bit late, been busy trying to take care of alot of stuff lately. but ill put pics up as soon as possible, and i love the look of the rack

Well Guys alot has changed lately, i no longer have my XK. Traded it in and got a GMC Seirra Z71.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130713_163326.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	2035
    Not a Great Photo.
    A little sad to see the jeep go but, i got a great deal and not to mention i now have a 4WD LOL

Nice! Any plans for it? I came from the GM world... 05 Silverado then 08 Sierra Denali (Both lifted). Check out www.truckmodcentral.com ; its not a GM specific site but a lot (the majority) of guys there culminated from the many GM forums to make a "better" forum, similar to how TUJ started. You'll find posts from me on gm-tucks, fullsizechevy, gmfullsize.

well it will stay mostly stock, im looking at a 3.5in lift and 33s. not trying to go too crazy with it yet. oh and its the loaded version which was a big plus for me LOL gotta have my comfort

FYI these trucks are worse than WK/XKs when it comes to spacer lifts. If you want 3.5" look at a 4" lift (BDS is my favorite this truck but there's lots of options).

For a quick and easy 2" get the 2" RC spacers and 3" rear block kit (remove the stock block). If you want more than that, either get a full 4" suspension kit OR throw on a 3" BL. Here's my Sierra with just a 3" BL. I didn't want to mess with spacers because the Denali AWD version is known to have vibration issues when you increase the CV angles.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cabledog25 View Post
    well it will stay mostly stock, im looking at a 3.5in lift and 33s. not trying to go too crazy with it yet. oh and its the loaded version which was a big plus for me LOL gotta have my comfort
    Nice truck man. I know what you mean by comfort. I love having my xk fully loaded lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread Information