Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Cabledog25's Garage!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty cabledog25's Avatar
    haha yeah i know alot more people who are more familiar with GM over JEEP LOL, one of my best friends has an 04 Chevy 2500 Duramax with 7.5in lift sittin on 37s and its a beast!! Im not trying to go too crazy just enough to fit a decent 33 would suit my needs for now haha. and yeah corey my XK was nice but it was no where near as loaded as the Sierra. its the model below the Denali. OH and matt Thats a sweet truck. what is the setup on it?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    That was 3" body lift, 305/55/20 ATZs and 20x9 Ultra Mako (9" wide with +18mm offset is key). Had to trim some metal but another 2" would've fit those tires perfect.

thanks, and im not completly sure what exactly im going to do but i do know for sure i want 33s haha

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    The square wheel wells suck! These trucks come with 32" tires stock, but to fit a decent 33" they need to be lifted 4" to get the lower part of the square fenders over the center of the hub where you start gaining tire clearance.

yeah that sucks but ill get something figured out, its got brand new tires so hopefully they will last while im in germany and i can get back stateside and have some fun with it then LOL. unless i can come up with some extra money while out there. oh and while im thinking bout it, i never got my gears and locker put in. anyone interested in 4:10s for the rear and a powertrax no slip locker? brand new still in the boxes

Well guys long time since I've been on here. Well I've been super busy. I ended up getting married and got out here in germany about 2 weeks ago.

But since I've had the truck I've came to miss the jeep. But also gotten to love the truck. I've done a few mods. It now has a 2.5 in rc lift with 285/70 firestone at's ill post picks of it soon

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Cant really tell but that was my last ride in the truck. Was the week after new years. It got burried to the axles. Also had my cousins 10 silverado with 7.5 in lift and 35s got stuck there after me along with a friends 09 wrangler with 4in lift and 35s also.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread Information