Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Putting a face to the name

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    The trench I like his style LOL what's with the reflective belt on while in your gear?
    Probably a picture from basic training or AIT id imagine
    Last edited by 07JeepXK; 09-22-2012 at 06:27 AM.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    So I've been on here for a few months and got to know some awesome people; figured I'd throw a picture up and a small bio for those who have not met me in person yet.

Tristan, your not the youngest!

My name is Corey and I am 22 years old. I am currently working in the loss prevention department (fraud) at my local credit union, and will be graduating with my CJ degree in May of 2013 with a goal to get into Philadelphia Police. I am recently engaged to my wonderful fiance Kacie who is a RN at University of Penn. hospital. We currently have (1) furry son Chase lol

Below are a few pictures from Mexico and Punta Cana (We share the same love for the sand and ocean )

Chase

2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty cabledog25's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Probably a icture from basic training or AIT id imagine
    No that was at my unit im in now, and we had to wear our reflective belts for "safety reasons" and because we was operating a ditch witch

Member Looking for Dirt T1RKaZz's Avatar
    here's me and the reason I bust my ass for
    Also iv never served my country so is it okay if I keep my xk lol from reading this this thread its almost a requirement lol but thank all of you that have served for giving me the country and opportunity to do what I do
    Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by T1RKaZz; 09-21-2012 at 11:20 PM.

Junior Member Looking for Dirt frtgy89's Avatar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0318121212.jpg 
Views:	342 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	1700My name is John. 3 years in the US Navy and 32 years behind the wheel of a truck. Wonderful wife who is a RN that works with new mothers & infants postpartum.3 grown girls and 2 granddaughters.Retired in February and just now realizing all the stuff I wanted to do I can start and finish at one time. No bumping around in the dark for 60hrs a week, unless I'm downstairs watching a movie with the lights off!

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar

Red face

Detroit Marauder - this one's, for YOU!!!

This was me at age 25.

General Manager of my college radio station, carefree, gun nut (look CLOSELY at my desk... ), studly, dark wavy hair, and bearing not a fair resemblance to Cmdr. Riker, of Star Trek: The Next Generation.

1 wife, 4 kids, and 20 years later...

I've been reduced to THIS!

'07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    My name is Adam Fiegl. I have been married for 5 years now and have a 2 1/2 year old son named Ryan. I have been in the United States Army a little over 8 years now as an MP (Military Police) and served two tours in Iraq.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information