Name is Mike. Lived in WV all my life & love it here. As far as work goes, I'm an electrical designer & graphics programmer mostly in the industrial fields of coal & power. Not married, never been married, but been dating the same little woman now for about 5 years give or take. No children either. I'm great with them mainly because I still have not grown up myself. My GF does have a couple girls though. I also have way to many hobbies & not enough time to fit them all in. Backpacking, hiking, camping, kayaking, mt. Biking, golf, archery, fishing, work, & of course the commander.

And last but not least, my mug. First is a shot of me heading to the tee. Honestly, I kinda suck at golf, only broke 100 a few times, but have been known to pull off some spectacular shots (luck). But I do love drink....I mean golfing.

This is a shot of one of my 2009 archery bucks. This particular one is kinda young, he came in so quick I didn't have much of a chance to size him up. The second one I took was a little larger, allot older, & more mass. Both deer expired within seconds within 30 yards of my tree stand. I take my archery seriously and practice all the time. I tune my own bows and make sure everything is as perfect as it can be with the bow & my shots. I like to hunt, but I don't like seeing animals suffer. That is why I pay so much attention to details with my equipment. To make a clean, swift killing shot.

Well, there you have it. Crackedup.