Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Putting a face to the name

Senior Member Getting Dirty NeilSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm Neil Smith. I live in Palmyra, Virginia, which is just outside Charlottesville. I am married and have a daughter that is about to turn 6 in a couple of weeks. I am a certified automotive painter. I've been painting since my junior year in h.s , 1987.

'07 Commander 3.7 V6
    2" Rough Country Lift with Vision Warriors and Goodyear Duratracs 245/75R17
    BajaRack Mega-Mule with KC Daylighters
    http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Name:  Picture0262.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  13.8 KB Mr. and Mrs. Fixtalons ( Hart ) with 3 boys (all over 30), one grandson and two granddaughters.
    Last edited by fixtalons; 07-26-2010 at 06:30 PM.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Bump for this for the recent additions to our forum.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty strokeZ's Avatar
    James aka strokeZ - doing 2 of my favorite things when not working on cars...

Chemical Engineer, MBA. Single, 42 yrs w 2 daughters 13 and 16 (yep a new driver....).
    Last edited by strokeZ; 02-07-2011 at 03:51 PM.
    2012 Jeep JKU Rubicon - 4-1/2" AEV lift w 35" Toyo's

03 BMW Z4 2.5i ESS Stage 2 Supercharged, Custom Suspension, Stebro Exhaust, Hamann Side Skirts

85 BMW 535is Lowering springs, bilstein sport shocks, extra attitude

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    Me(Ryan) and my wife Rebecca before attending the Ball before graduating OCS. She's pregnant with our second daughter, who's now 5 months old, in this photo.

Taken earlier today. My oldest daughter of two Emily and myself.
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Junior Member Looking for Dirt
    Name is Mike. Lived in WV all my life & love it here. As far as work goes, I'm an electrical designer & graphics programmer mostly in the industrial fields of coal & power. Not married, never been married, but been dating the same little woman now for about 5 years give or take. No children either. I'm great with them mainly because I still have not grown up myself. My GF does have a couple girls though. I also have way to many hobbies & not enough time to fit them all in. Backpacking, hiking, camping, kayaking, mt. Biking, golf, archery, fishing, work, & of course the commander.

And last but not least, my mug. First is a shot of me heading to the tee. Honestly, I kinda suck at golf, only broke 100 a few times, but have been known to pull off some spectacular shots (luck). But I do love drink....I mean golfing.

This is a shot of one of my 2009 archery bucks. This particular one is kinda young, he came in so quick I didn't have much of a chance to size him up. The second one I took was a little larger, allot older, & more mass. Both deer expired within seconds within 30 yards of my tree stand. I take my archery seriously and practice all the time. I tune my own bows and make sure everything is as perfect as it can be with the bow & my shots. I like to hunt, but I don't like seeing animals suffer. That is why I pay so much attention to details with my equipment. To make a clean, swift killing shot.

Well, there you have it. Crackedup.

Senior Member Getting Dirty Adondo's Avatar
    Communications technician. I've worked for the same company for 32 years.

I travel around in a 40' motorcoach as often as I can, The Commander gets dragged along behind. I also camp out in the summer, either in tents or the back of the XK is my bed. I also like hiking and boating. My second boat is a Porta-Bote, and that goes in mountain lakes or shallow rivers such as the Palouse Canyon.

''Jack'' and me out boating.
    Last edited by Adondo; 02-08-2011 at 12:39 PM.
    2006, 4.7L, QTII, Toyo Wild Country M/T 265/70R17 tires, Ultrasport 175 wheels, Rocky Road 2.25'' lift kit, HID off-road lighting, Surco 50x60 roof rack, Foxwing awning, Superchips performance programming.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    My name is Caleb and I live in sunny So. Florida. I'm a HVAC/R Tech ll (air conditioning) and have too many hobbies to list, but my main hobby would be automotive enhancement. Anywho, here is my mug shot with my friends son, T-Rock.

Last edited by IamJEEP; 02-10-2011 at 09:03 AM.
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    no picture is showing bro you made boo boo

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information