with a solid back ground in offroad i would highly recommend these over the others - nothing personal to either manufacturer. the only reason the arms by al "help out the camber issues" is because they have clocked the ball joint to not bind in a lifted position but these have a heim joint with misalignment spacers which will allow more travel than a ball joint in all directions. at the frame end the arms by al use a stand bushing from jeep that is readily available from a dealership or an aftermarket jeep supplier, but arms these use a bushing that can be found anywhere, it's a very commone leaf spring bushing with steel insert. when i build heavy duty components like long arm suspension systems or full cross-over steering i eliminate all ball joints and tie rod ends and use heims. if these were my product i would change only one thing. i would eliminate the zerk fitting as people will put a standard moly type grease in there, but bushings like this should have a synthetic grease instead. i use a synthetic grease like the "super lube" brand on bushing that will never be serviced due to location. the synthetic grease lasts long because it doesn't break down like a standard "dinosaur" type grease, it also prevents squeeks much better.