Unfortunately, I have the 18" stock wheels. I currently have 255/70 r18's on there with some sort of 2" lift. There are not a lot of options in that tire size. I am even okay going a little smaller since this isn't really my offroad rig. It will see some dirt roads and mild trails. I have a JK that is my offroad rig. It does look pretty good with the current size but the tires are basically a street tire and that isn't my thing.

I am thinking about a 265/60 r18 or a 265/65 r18 if they will fit and not rub. This would be shorter by a touch but a little wider than the current tires. If I have to I will go back down to the 245/60-65r18 if I have to but I would like to go a little bigger than the stock size. I don't want to run spacers and I would rather not buy new wheels right now unless I have to.

But I am also concerned about getting a larger size spare to squeeze in. I can modify the bolts and hitch to make it work if needed. We do have to run a spare the same size as the other tires right, you can't run a smaller size spare with the traction control right?

Thanks for your thoughts, this has probably been asked a billion times.