Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Galaxy S3 wins

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar

Galaxy S3 wins

So I have been going back and forth between the Galaxy S3, Droid Razor M, and the Iphone 5.

I never use Apps or Widgets much, and I only use my phone for online and texts. The I phone 5 is just simply quicker then anything else, and the new changes with the screen, weight, and dimensions are pretty nice.

I think if the Galaxy S3 was a similar size to the Iphone 5 I may have leaned towards the GS3.

Going to purchase the Iphone 5 tomorrow
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Senior Member Getting Dirty DetroitMarauder's Avatar
    I got the GS3 about a month ago and wouldn't go back. The screen size and clarity is what got me.
    2008 Jeep Commander 3.7L V6 4x4, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Bilstein Struts, Monroe Sensa-Trac Load Leveler Shocks, Rusty's Adjustable Track Bar, K&N CAI 63, Flowmaster Super 44 Offroad Muffler, Bull bar w/ driving lights.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    I went from a Droid Incredible 2 and got an iPhone 4S and love it. No regrets! I'd love an iPhone 5 but literally just got this one like 3 months ago.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    I went from a Droid Incredible 2 and got an iPhone 4S and love it. No regrets! I'd love an iPhone 5 but literally just got this one like 3 months ago.
    I got my 4s a few months ago as well. I always stay one release behind on purpose it saves me money and all the bugs get worked out on other people not me. The only thing I don't like about the 5 is they changed the charger. So nothing you have already like docking stations car adapters will work with the new phone. The lady said it's causing issues to I guess people are stealing peoples charger cords because there is shortage and they're having a hard time replacing them LOL

Yeah the GS3 is without a doubt an awesome phone. The clarity is amazing; the size is what gets me. I wouldn't be able to wear a pair of jeans and squeeze that ipad of a phone in my pocket lol

@Sal, yeah that is not a bad idea what your doing...never fails. I never got an Iphone because I didn't like the 4's screen/thickness.
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

BTW, vote for me on JC.com for Ride of the Month. I think a struck a nerve with someone over there LOL
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Core XK View Post
    BTW, vote for me on JC.com for Ride of the Month. I think a struck a nerve with someone over there LOL
    I'm banned from that place LOL I did make a new screen name I just don't remember what it was LOL

Lol I voted for ya

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    I'm banned from that place LOL I did make a new screen name I just don't remember what it was LOL
    How did you get banned over there? lol

As far as the iphone 5, the main reason it's not in my future is because when I upgraded to the iphone 4s a few months ago I used my upgrade so I would pay out the butt for a new iphone 5.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty ScorpionCrawler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Core XK View Post
    Voted for ya.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information