Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Galaxy S3 wins

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Lol your biast!!!!!

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Don't want to have to change the name of this thread. Lol

How am I biased? I had a droid last and now and iPhone and your talking about an even better iPhone than I have!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lmao

I just love the big screens for browsing. We will see tonight!!!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Core XK View Post
    Thanks man lol

Are any of your truck routes bad due to the storm?
    Yup there pretty bad right now some worse then others. I ended up putting my truck in for repairs a few days early this storm made that decision real easy LOL I go back out tomorrow so I'm hoping if I stick to the main roads they will be clear of snow but some of our customers are deep in the mountains no highways near them at all so I'll just have to wait and see I guess. That reminds me I was suppose to call and see if my truck was done today LOL

Senior Member Getting Dirty Adondo's Avatar
    I visualize the current Apple CEO swinging a pocket watch... "You're getting sleepy, sleeeeeepy. Buy iphone. Buy iiiiiiii phonnnnnne"

Then hundreds of zombies shuffling in a queue at iPhone stores everywhere: "I... phone. Ayyyyyyyyyy phonnnnnnnnnnnne" with their arms held up stiff out front, al-lah old Bela Lugosi movies.

Just sayin'
    2006, 4.7L, QTII, Toyo Wild Country M/T 265/70R17 tires, Ultrasport 175 wheels, Rocky Road 2.25'' lift kit, HID off-road lighting, Surco 50x60 roof rack, Foxwing awning, Superchips performance programming.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adondo View Post
    I visualize the current Apple CEO swinging a pocket watch... "You're getting sleepy, sleeeeeepy. Buy iphone. Buy iiiiiiii phonnnnnne"

Then hundreds of zombies shuffling in a queue at iPhone stores everywhere: "I... phone. Ayyyyyyyyyy phonnnnnnnnnnnne" with their arms held up stiff out front, al-lah old Bela Lugosi movies.

Just sayin'
    LMAO ah the haters I said this before its like a ford vs chevy argument if you think about it your not going to win the argument. I like my Iphone I've had three of them my daughter has a good smart phone 3d and all the bells and whistles. But once you're use to a certain interface and layout others just don't feel right. Does Iphone have major PITA problems or intentional blocks you bet but it does so much so well I guess you just put up with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Yup there pretty bad right now some worse then others. I ended up putting my truck in for repairs a few days early this storm made that decision real easy LOL I go back out tomorrow so I'm hoping if I stick to the main roads they will be clear of snow but some of our customers are deep in the mountains no highways near them at all so I'll just have to wait and see I guess. That reminds me I was suppose to call and see if my truck was done today LOL
    Well stay safe man!!
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

LMAO @ Adondo

Sal, you are right its all preference. I am so use to Android that the IOS6 just feels weird lol.....

I ended up buying the Galaxy S3 in blue, and I LOVE it so far. I need some opinions for (2) cases I like below!

I am going for a leather with the blue phone. I like to be different lol...

http://www.amazon.com/Galaxy-Leather...+for+galaxy+s3

http://www.amazon.com/Tuff-Luv-Tuff-...+for+galaxy+s3

P.S. can we change the title of this thread? lol "Galaxy S3 Wins"
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    I have ios6 on my phone
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty DetroitMarauder's Avatar
    GS3 WINS!!!!

They started making the GS3 in amber, brown, and black too. Hope you didn't want one of those. I went with the white.

Edit:
    I went with this cover: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o00_s00_i00
    Obviously it's clear so it shows the white color. It's a hard silicone cover. Helps with gripping and doesn't slide too much.
    Last edited by DetroitMarauder; 10-31-2012 at 06:22 PM.
    2008 Jeep Commander 3.7L V6 4x4, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Bilstein Struts, Monroe Sensa-Trac Load Leveler Shocks, Rusty's Adjustable Track Bar, K&N CAI 63, Flowmaster Super 44 Offroad Muffler, Bull bar w/ driving lights.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information