Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ Relief

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar

NJ Relief

I thought Id post this up to see if anyone else is interested... Me and a few friends will be making a trip to NJ, not sure which part yet, next Saturday the 10th will food, water etc.. I know there isnt anyone in the area but I think its a good idea for anyone who can help. Itd be nice to have the forum represented in the relief, even if in different places. Anyone who is interested let me know maybe we can meet in one spot to help out..
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    If i was a lot closer i would be there!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    That's a cool idea.

One piece of advice, make sure you fill up with gas before NJ. The closer you get to the shore the less stations are open (and ones that open have 2-3 hour lines). Though hopefully by next weekend most of the towns are up and running again and just the shore line will need assistance.

WE are trying to get there earlier but no one has off work and no bosses are allowing people off which I think its pathetic but I guess anything/anytime can help.. I plan on filling up before and will most likely have a trailer so I may hide a few gallons just incase.. Matt whats your zip?
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

And glad to hear you're ok man, sent you cpl texts.. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out

08527. If you Google it, I'm in the northeast corner on the zone.

Phone service was horrible. I could get texts but it would take ~10 tries to send one.

Appreciate the thoughts though!

Ok im gonna see where we are headed, dont think we have that planned out yet.. What type of things do you know besides food and water that would be good to bring?

That's pretty much key. A lot of people in shelters right now so food & water are big.

I posted something on the grass roots forum to see if Tom can set up a collection for the Jeep show next Saturday. Figure since state police will already be collecting toys for tots I'm sure they wouldn't mind sending a 2nd truck for food/water donations as well.

Alright, I know its me, one pick up with trailer and possibly another truck coming. One of the girls is setting up a collection at her job so we should have a decent amount to bring

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information