Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ Relief

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    I think the plan of attack is the group splitting up, they are headed South NJ and Im going to hit north NJ. Would like to come by your area Matt and get some things out to you guys and that area..
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    This is a good start for planning.

http://www.use.salvationarmy.org/use...F?openDocument

Most important this is knowing "where" to go to bring supplies. They'll also have more info on the types of supplies needed.

Also just got an email at work; American Red Cross is in dire need of blood donations.

Matt Id like to coordinate with you for northern NJ if you can as Ill be in that area. Ill keep checking that link for updates but could use some local help if at all possible..
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

I'm more in the dark than you are since I have no internet or phone at home. I'm just able to look stuff up at work now.

I would make some calls to Red Cross and Salvation Army to get direction from them; drop off points, supplies they need, etc.

Ok cool thanks man

Just got another email at work. The Red Cross is volunteer centers where people don't need to bring anything except themselves and work clothes; then volunteers Will lend a helping hand running shelters, clearing debris, etc.

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    From what I'm gathering, more people need generators and clean up equipment. I just took a generator down to Sea Girt yesterday. What a war zone!

If anyone in Jersey is in need, the Camp Out on Rt. 173 near Jugtown had a bunch and may be getting more. They may still have some 20lb. propane tanks, too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    I donated money today because I felt useless as I was not really affected. My fiance and I are going down to her families homes in NJ to help this weekend. I am glad you and the family are okay.
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

My power just came back on late this afternoon. So I had a coworker come by and we loaded my generator in his truck so him and his wife can heat their house and take warm showers again finally.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    My power just came back on late this afternoon. So I had a coworker come by and we loaded my generator in his truck so him and his wife can heat their house and take warm showers again finally.
    Glad your power is restored. My moms still out of power and shes in souderton, PA

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information