Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NJ Relief

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    I just sent out Soldiers from my unit to help out near NYC!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    So guys this trip is getting to be quite the big deal in my area, my friend who is organizing everything will be on the 6pm local news to get people to donate items and has opened a storage unit to fill with all the donations. As of right now I believe its me and 3 trucks headed down with donations and I called Red Cross about going out and helping people clear the damage and even trying to let me transport people and items in the XK!! Would be nice if we could get a forum thing going...
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Damn man That's awesome. Did Red Cross give you any idea where to go or any direction? They're getting pretty serious in some of the towns near the shore and not allowing anyone to enter who isn't a resident.

Well as you said Red Cross need volunteers, so my idea witha buddy of mine is to drive down to where ever they need with supplies and start working for the day. They said to call next week to see what and where, but if I can help transport people/supplies Ill definitely be up for that. Someone of JF.com mentioned a Hummer club that works with RC to help transport, I think we should look into this as a Club, its a great way to give back and promote us as not just gear heads..
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Depending on when you're coming down I may be able to help. During the week will be tough with work... have a lot of catch-up to do from time lost this week.

We are leaving early Saturday morning the 10th..

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty mrnavy2's Avatar
    My power finally came back on around 10PM last night.. Thank God.. I was getting pretty cold at night.. Turned on the Heat and took a very nice warm shower.. Now to get my XK Running...

Quote Originally Posted by mrnavy2 View Post
    My power finally came back on around 10PM last night.. Thank God.. I was getting pretty cold at night.. Turned on the Heat and took a very nice warm shower.. Now to get my XK Running...
    Good to hear!!! whats wrong with the XK, something caused by storm?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty mrnavy2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    Good to hear!!! whats wrong with the XK, something caused by storm?
    Nothing to do with the storm but it will not start just before the storm. I will climb under there tommorrow and check the Starter Harness.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    My company put as many drivers as we could spare to run supplies east. We put so many drivers on it were having troubles covering our other customers. I'm running safety gear and protective clothing east right now. Don't have a lot of time to get on here right now I'm running pretty hard I should be sleeping right now LOL. I had to go all the way to northern IL for this stuff. I'm taking it to eastern PA then handing it off we have drivers staged to take the loads the rest of the way in so drivers like me can burn back west to get more and head back east again. I hope everything works out for all you guys over there were thinking of you guys.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information