Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: NJ Relief

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    06Jeepxkhemi your doing great work. It's just to bad that there isn't the govt support that needs to be there. I thought it was already listed as an state of emergency so I would have thought FEMA was already out there.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    I must compliment you good sir! I really loike what your doing for everybody!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    We have a lot more planned!! Meetings all this week with local businesses and we are doing a lot more and once I have details I will let everyone know. And thank you but honestly its the least I can do in my spare time for these people. FEMA does have a location which took us 45 mins to get to from the hard hit areas, but what good does that do for the people who have no cars? There was no armed forces out there which really surprised me with all the looting going on as local PD are waaaaay overwhelmed and doing a hell of a job as is, they just need more support. Im shocked the news isnt covering this but still talking about this election and other useless information while Staten Island and NJ are suffering. Its truely sad and makes me EXTREMELY disappointed in our govt, its agencies, our president or lack their of and the governor of NY Coumo.
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    Hey Andrew, where abouts in Jersey did you go? Which town(s)?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    We only got to Toms River as it was pretty late by the time we got to Jersey. Staten Island took alot of time and took awhile to get from SI to Jersey
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information