Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Double Stack?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty cabledog25's Avatar
    Haha well hopefully they will start production back up soon. what other 4+ lifts are available for us?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    None that are worth buying IMO.

Rough Country mentioned they may make a kit for us. I sent them a few emails. Maybe if you guys send some messages to Rough Country, Rancho, etc also someone will make us a kit

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Zone offroad sells the old BDS 4 inch lift. But Superlift is a far more superior lift then the BDS. My buddy has the BDS on his 05 WK and I dont like how low the front crossmember is so low to the ground. I've told him many times to add an extra 1 inch spacer all the way around to increase the lift height. The front cv axles actually point upward which is hurting the amount of lift it provides (meaning he can add an extra 1 inch spacer all the way around without really hurting anything). He's had to replace the bushings in the rear upper control arms and front/rear sway bar end links several times now. The only way I would ever run that lift is if I spent the extra money to address the issues the kit has.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Zone offroad sells the old BDS 4 inch lift. But Superlift is a far more superior lift then the BDS. My buddy has the BDS on his 05 WK and I dont like how low the front crossmember is so low to the ground. I've told him many times to add an extra 1 inch spacer all the way around to increase the lift height. The front cv axles actually point upward which is hurting the amount of lift it provides (meaning he can add an extra 1 inch spacer all the way around without really hurting anything). He's had to replace the bushings in the rear upper control arms and front/rear sway bar end links several times now. The only way I would ever run that lift is if I spent the extra money to address the issues the kit has.
    Did bds ever put a bend in the rear lCA's so they dont hit the sway bar end links?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Junior Member Looking for Dirt
    I think superlift is still producing wk xk suspension, I order mine in July and got it on August, I just installed a month ago

Quote Originally Posted by stites-xk View Post
    Did bds ever put a bend in the rear lCA's so they dont hit the sway bar end links?

The uppers or lowers. I didn't know that was an issue. Jay doesn't have that problem. He's had his installed for over 2 years now.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Quote Originally Posted by christiang26 View Post
    I think superlift is still producing wk xk suspension, I order mine in July and got it on August, I just installed a month ago
    Where did you order it from??

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Where did you order it from??
    x2

And does it have rear drop down brackets or the new curved radius arms? Wondering if you found a vendor that had a kit on their shelf still...

We know someone who ordered last April and cancelled their order in August because the kit still wasn't available.

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    The uppers or lowers. I didn't know that was an issue. Jay doesn't have that problem. He's had his installed for over 2 years now.
    Elcid had this issue when he was messing with both lifts!

Junior Member Looking for Dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    x2

And does it have rear drop down brackets or the new curved radius arms? Wondering if you found a vendor that had a kit on their shelf still...

We know someone who ordered last April and cancelled their order in August because the kit still wasn't available.
    Yes it has the new rear uca, I bought it from kolak on jeep forum.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information