Quote Originally Posted by DetroitMarauder View Post
My dad has the Nexus 10. I've used it a few times. It's fast and has a great picture. The only issue is you have to be careful of what wireless router you have. It constantly cycles between connected and disconnected. My phone does the same thing while I'm at my parent's house (Galaxy S3) but doesn't when I'm home. He's been on with customer support, I've played with it, and he's sent it back twice and no luck so far. My mom's Kindle Fire works flawlessly, though she uses it mainly to read.
Do you mean Nexus 7? The Nexus 10 just came out today.

I used the Transformer before and had high expectations but it felt laggy and a bit unfinished IMO. Also the optional keyboard was kinda cramped and not very usable. I ended up with the Nexus 7 which I absolutely love. However, if you're looking for a 10 inch and set on Android, definitely go with the Nexus 10. Amazing screen, extremely fast, and it's a Nexus which means it'll get all the latest software updates first. I'm personally not a fan of Samsung and this is coming from someone with a Galaxy Nexus. I think their hardware feels a bit cheep. My brother had a Galaxy Tab 10.1 and I was never a fan. He's buying a Nexus 10 instead now.

Edited: Forgot to mention, the Nexus 10 is made by Samsung but it was developed with Google and is better thought out. I don't think there is any other better Android tablet out right now.