Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Checking in

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Lol - im a goof. For people in their late 20's... We have more maturity than most of the teens coming in. Basic didnt 'change' me but taught me the ability to turn on the discipline switch when things get hot. There are guys who still struggle with just the basics.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty cabledog25's Avatar
    LOL i think were all goofs, i know i sure do like to have a good time just got to know when you can joke and play around and when you need to be professional.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty valpacer's Avatar
    Good to hear from you Aj, Glad everything is going well!

Miss you round here and fb, but you are doing a great thing !

Dave
    2007 WH Grand Cherokee CRD QDII - 3" Exhaust, GDE Flash Tune, CRDSTU Hybrid Lift & bash Plates, 4xGuard Rock Rails & Rear Sliders, Saguaro F&R Bars, Warn 9.5CTI-s, AEV Saverge Rims, 35" KM2's, Snorkel, Custom Rear Drawers, ARB Dual Compressor + On Board Air, BullyDog Monitor, Dual Optimas Front and Dual Rear Aux Batteries YouTube Vids

Hello again guys. Well, I know it seems like last week I just started, but I am quickly approaching the halfway mark of OCS. I submitted a pretty awesome memo to hopefully branch engineer, and hopefully I should be able to pick the environmental engineer path. I'm pretty confident I'll get it after talking to the BC, so all's good. My second choices are CBRN and a couple in Logistics. Keep me in yall's thoughts! finley out!
    Last edited by AJeepZJ; 12-16-2012 at 03:06 PM.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Whats the reasoning for CBRN? I used to instruct skill level 1 CBRN to all deploying Soldiers from the NY ARNG and had a blast doing but some days it got old.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

My schooling was in environmental science and health for undergrad and grad. My natural talent lies in the area of biology, chemistry, Radiation training and protection across various media including soil, water and air.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Good to hear from ya again man!

We did our branching ceremony today. It was fun. I'm proud to say I got exactly what I wanted. Actually, I was at a toss-up between engineer and chemical, So I would have been pretty happy if I got either one of these. But I branched Chemical today. I'll be in Ft Leonard Wood, MI in early March. For those of you near this area, I look forward to meeting some of you!

Senior Member Getting Dirty criket's Avatar
    Congrats man! It'll be cold in MI, lol.
    SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

Just wanted to thank you guys for your continued support. I still keep in touch with some of you on the phone but wanted to let the forum know, especially since you guys are like an extended family.

The hurdles of OCS have been cleared and ive passed the remaining exams left. I commission in May.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information