Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sorry guys.... looks like im taking a break from wheeling..

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar

Sorry guys.... looks like im taking a break from wheeling..

It's not 100% yet, but it looks like I sold my Liberty. Well, it would be 100% but the buyer didn't get approved for the loan at the bank so she has to wait for her insurance check to come (her vehicles got flooded during the hurricane).

So today I put the car seats in the Commander which will be my DD again. BTW I broke the back panel on one of my seats trying to figure out how to get the damn headrest off (they don't work with my new forward facing carseats).

As my DD, i'll have to tone down my wheeling a bit. Not to mention that I still have to install the new UCA's and LCA's... which I was going to do today but ended up cleaning the Liberty instead.

The GOOD news is that i'm going to get those MC6-R shocks and possibly a SA rear bumper to get the spare tire off the roof. I may even take the roof rack off to cut down on wind resistance (but probably not). I have to admit, i'm already feeling good about this "no car payments" thing

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Well the good news is your keeping the XK so in time you will be back on the trails again.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Thats the truth!

I just had a buddy lift an 89 xj... so worst case ill lead a few trail rides from his passenger seat.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    So if your selling the liberty, does your wife have a vehicle to drive??
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

We have a base model 01 Accord that I bought from my father-in-law for cheap. That and our Liberty have been our DD's.

Nice. There might be a new 2013 JK in the driveway tomorrow. It's a Gray two door hard top. 3.6 liter VVT with 6 speed manual trans, rear Dana 44 with 3.73s and limited slip. It was a special order that was never sold once it arrived at the dealer. All the other Wranglers on the lot have 3.21 gears with the new 3.6 liter (besides the Rubicons which have 4.10).
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

You can park that next to Andrews Camaro

No I'm being serious. My XK isn't going anywhere trust me. Kim might be trading her 06 Cobalt in for it tomorrow afternoon. We test drove it today and we both like it a lot! She needs a 4x4 and I really got her into jeep!

Now we're talking! That's awesome man

Well if I can ever get a day off work, Matt, you can always be a co-pilot with me, when we all go wheeling!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information