Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sorry guys.... looks like im taking a break from wheeling..

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Sounds good to me man! Gotta start planning that January trip....

Sounds like a plan!!!!

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Welp, yesterday was a complete waste of time. They tried low balling Kim on her cobalt for trade in price. They said they would give her $1,800 for it, which was 20 minutes after the sales man said private party was $5,100 for her car. We just put over $1,000 into it in the past two months getting ready for inspection and winter so we walked out.

A few month ago (prior to sinking $1,000 into it and the check engine light being on) another Jeep dealer in the area said they would give her $3,250 for it. I feel insulted by the $1,800 they offered Kim for the car.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar
    I know exactly what you are going through Matt. My WK has always been the DD, but I did wheel it occasionally. Nowadays its more of like "keep the jeep healthy" than "lets wheel the crap outta it" type mentality since I paid it off last month.

I need this thing to last for sure. I myself need to buy some UCA's I think, just as preventive maintenance since my stock ones have 100k on them 50k of that is being lifted. Maybe I will be able to get some new wheels and sell the spacers and JK rims to offset the cost. It will make the jeep safer, or at least thats what I will tell the wife
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Ill still take it wheeling... but wont be as brave lol. Either way I need to get another vehicle in the near future (hence my "minivan vs suburban" thread). The key is we're also putting our house up for sale in January... so its a spider web of "what ifs"...

Oh... and btw we're looking for a larger house because baby #3 is coming this June (just told the families Sunday). Lol so ive got A LOT on my mind im trying to figure out now especially since my son has a Nov birthday so he'll be in daycare longer than most kids.

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar
    Wow dude Congrats on #3!

Still getting my bearings with #1 my 3 mo. old!
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Congrats on the #3 bro!
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Thanks man! My son just turned 3 and my daughter turns 2 in June.... around the same time #3 is due.

Lol im definitely the "oldest" 28 year old I know.

If we get a new house, a 3rd vehicle is out of the question for a while and we'll squeeze the car seats in the Commander. Im most likely going to get the SA rear bumper so I can carry around the full sized spare and get cargo space on the roof back.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty cabledog25's Avatar
    Congrats on #3 matt

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Thanks man! My son just turned 3 and my daughter turns 2 in June.... around the same time #3 is due.

Lol im definitely the "oldest" 28 year old I know.
    All good man, to think Im 2 years younger and I dont even have a gf hahahaha well except the XK!! Man I need to get the ball rollin'!!!
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information