Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: True duals on HEMI

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Thanks man, its one of those things you have to do right, I know the sound I want and Ill get there Saturday. Im thinking the IMCO is going to be the better option, although I want a nice deep but loud exhaust its still a 45k Jeep new, dont want it sounding like an 88 Ford pick up!! I hope once I get it complete this will help guide people, its ultimately what we are here for!!
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    You shoulda put a link on JF to this thread.

I dont want to violate any rules!! would be a lot easier
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

I haven't got yelled at...... yet

ahaha Im not even going to post on JC.com, not worth my time. Ive had a few people PM on JF.com thats why I posted it, to many negative people and comments. The only reason I post of other forums is to give people ideas, I could careless if someone doesnt like it, but I embrace suggestions and insight. Have no time for some of s out there!!

When people send me PMs there I usually send them a link to here with the info they're looking for. Search feature there sucks unless you pay. And due to the format of everything being in one place, your exhaust thread will disappear into the abyss of old threads if it doesn't get bumped.

True, I just dont want to be "banned" as there are some good threads on there and these people who run these other forums administer them like its some big exclusive deal, when to your point in JC.com we are all here sharing info to support out hobby! None the less, I will update it and see what happens.
    On a brighter note at least you get to hear a different muffler when a rock ruins yours, I think this IMCO is the route Im going, with straight pipes back

Definitely interested in the IMCO sound....

Me to. probably the route Im leaning towards, Im going to put that one on first as I think it will quiet it down to where I want it. My guy said he'd give me what I paid for Flow since he works at muffler shop and i got it cheaper than his wholesale cost!

Jeeps at the shop and will be done today. Final decision is D/I D/O with straight pipes back, Ill let everyone know which muffler I run, leaning towards IMCO. Pics today for sure, video when I have time family coming in today and STEELERS game tmrw!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information