When i purchased the xk, i thought "here's a vehicle i'm actually not going to mess around with"........however after seeing everyones pics, i have been preoccupied with lifting mine. like i need another one taking away from my harley budget. Talking with the wife the other night about a lift and she laughed and said she knew i would end up doing something sooner or later. sorry going off topic. been on shift for 28hrs straight.
After reading all the posts and comments, decide to do the ome lift. i figure it has 70k and shocks/springs/struts will go any time soon amyways? so first question
1)i have 31.5" in front and 33.75" in rear (ground to fender) will i need a .25" spacer on top of ome?
2) do i really need the hd coils? it will never see any major off road use except occasional forest trails . although badlands is only 4 hr drive from me.
3) are the hds really stiff ride?
4) i've been shopping around and the kit is like $300 more than if i bought the coils,shocks, and struts seperately . does anyone know if the kit includes anything else?
5) SORRY for all the questions