Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: 2008+ Commander Limited 5.7 HEMI ODII (Preferably in the Seattle/Tacoma area)

WTB: 2008+ Commander Limited 5.7 HEMI ODII (Preferably in the Seattle/Tacoma area)

My original XK went for a swim and never recovered - so now I'm looking for a great priced upgrade! But I've had a Commander before, so I know what I like!

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    I wondered if you would stay with the Commander. Glad to see you're trying to.

I loved it. Now I just need to find another! First mods will be a lift, some decent tires, and a snorkel so I can go get revenge on the hole that did my Commander in.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Thats the spirit!!!

Sure hope you find a nice xk. You should post up a thread with some pics about what happened to your other one.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Hey wait your in my backyard, let me know when you get your new rig so we can go wheeling. Your on base right?
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarBZ View Post
    I loved it. Now I just need to find another! First mods will be a lift, some decent tires, and a snorkel so I can go get revenge on the hole that did my Commander in.
    You wont regret getting a snorkel!!! I love not having to worry about water finding its way into my engine.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    I know you dont have an XK yet... but you may want to consider picking this up:

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/...ad.php?t=18910

Quote Originally Posted by pjmjr508 View Post
    Hey wait your in my backyard, let me know when you get your new rig so we can go wheeling. Your on base right?
    I work on base! I live nearby! I definitely want to get out and do some wheeling. No need to wait too long - my wife still has her Wrangler!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PolarBZ View Post
    I work on base! I live nearby! I definitely want to get out and do some wheeling. No need to wait too long - my wife still has her Wrangler!

I will def keep that in mind, and will let you know when ever I hear about trips between the 3 groups I belong to that's local.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

So, I'm still in the market for a newer model XK. I thought I might like a newer Wrangler and I can afford to downsize a bit, so a friend is letting me borrow one for the next week or so. So far, not impressed with the 2010 Unlimited Wrangler 4-door. It feels cramped and gutless (3.8 V6). Even my wife's 2005 Wrangler Unlimited 2-door seems to have a better power to weight ratio. But comparing either of them to my 5.7 HEMI V8 and AWD is laughable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information