Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steve's Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty mrnavy2's Avatar
    Just order 9006 & 9005SU. Looking for better brightness. I already did the fog lights with the ST. I am sure there will be a bigger different than stock.
    A Veteran, whether Active Duty, Retired, National Guard, of Reserves, is someone who, at one point in their lives, wrote a check payable to "The United States of America" for a amount of
    "up to and including my Life". That is Honor, and there are way to many people in the country who no longer understand it.

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnavy2 View Post
    Lekmedm what size is your board. I just measure mine and I think about 9x10. Do u agree?
    That sounds about right. I just roughly measured the area on the dash.

Sent from wherever my Jeep takes me.
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Yes, thats basically what I did. A quick measurement. Thanks
    A Veteran, whether Active Duty, Retired, National Guard, of Reserves, is someone who, at one point in their lives, wrote a check payable to "The United States of America" for a amount of
    "up to and including my Life". That is Honor, and there are way to many people in the country who no longer understand it.

Just put in low n high head lightbulbs in before the snow arrives. 9006 + 9005 both SYLVANIA SU seems much better but wont really know until I do some night time driving.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information