Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Steve's Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty mrnavy2's Avatar
    Also a few weeks ago I finally had to purchase a new battery for my XK from Sears. Got the Black Friday deal.
    A Veteran, whether Active Duty, Retired, National Guard, of Reserves, is someone who, at one point in their lives, wrote a check payable to "The United States of America" for a amount of
    "up to and including my Life". That is Honor, and there are way to many people in the country who no longer understand it.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Gotta see some pics of the new CB setup!

Oh and I have a hitch for your too

Ok brother. Will do. Just sitting on top of my dash in the center.
    A Veteran, whether Active Duty, Retired, National Guard, of Reserves, is someone who, at one point in their lives, wrote a check payable to "The United States of America" for a amount of
    "up to and including my Life". That is Honor, and there are way to many people in the country who no longer understand it.

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnavy2 View Post
    Ok brother. Will do. Just sitting on top of my dash in the center.
    Like mine...?

Sent from wherever my Jeep takes me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1387832791956.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	2201  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1387832727235.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	2200  

2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Pictures are not there.

Ok I see it now ..

What do u have it bolted to?

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnavy2 View Post
    What do u have it bolted to?
    What do you mean by bolted to? The CB bracket is held on to a board (that I covered in fabric) with some tap-in doo-dads I got from Lowes to hold the bolts. Then, the whole contraption is held to the dash with some mighty big velcro. It holds really well with zero rattling or movement. Plus, I can easily remove everything, and I didn't damage the dash at all.

Sent from wherever my Jeep takes me.
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Definitely where I am going to install a CB down the road. Nice!
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Lekmedm what size is your board. I just measure mine and I think about 9x10. Do u agree?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information