Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
No problem man. I won't be going to the PA jeep show... my 3rd is due June 2 so i'll have a newborn, 2 yr old and 3.5 yr old in July

I'm hoping to get one more trip in after this one.... but I also mentor a highschool robotics team, so depending on how well we do when the competitions start my weekends might be shot all the way through May.

As far as trails, I normally have a good route planned that allows everyone to have fun, from stock to highly modified. The main route we travel is all greens that brings us past some fun blue turn offs and black/red obstacles. It keeps the group relatively close and allows the guys who want to stay on greens watch some of the "fun" while others try the obstacles.

Scott do you have a belly skid yet? Andrew is selling his brand new 4XG. My buddy Tim was going to buy it but it looks like they're going to focus on their TJ instead of the WK for wheeling now.... If you don't have a skid you should buy it from him; i can bring it back from Rausch for you.
ok it looks like I am able to go! put me on the list! Do you all go up on Sunday or the night before? Do you ride up as a group or just meet up there? Matt - I know you live near me so we could convoy there?

Matt - which skid is it? Do you have a link by chance? what is he looking to get for it?

Scott