Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rausch Creek February 2013

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Bump!

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar
    I'm on the maybe list still.. in the XJ.

Hope to see you there again man. Would also be fun comparing notes between yours and Brads XJ's.

1- Matt (ride along if xk not fixed)
    2- Tim (TJ)
    3- Brad (XJ)
    4- Sean (YJ)
    5- Andrew (XK)
    6- Adam (XK) as long as I'm home from Mississippi by then!
    7- *maybe Jacob (XJ)
    8- John (Hillbilly WJ)

Member Looking for Dirt scottso699's Avatar

Not this time - maybe next time though...

I'd love to go but with a newborn at home now it will be a couple of months until I get back out there. I will definitely be going to the PA Jeep Show in July - any of you guys go there?

When you guys go - what kind of trails do you hit? I just want to know what I am up against. When I had my 5.9 ZJ I'd go through anything Red/Purple and if I wanted to break something - black - but with this WK being my DD blue trails are the most I could comfortably do.

No problem man. I won't be going to the PA jeep show... my 3rd is due June 2 so i'll have a newborn, 2 yr old and 3.5 yr old in July

I'm hoping to get one more trip in after this one.... but I also mentor a highschool robotics team, so depending on how well we do when the competitions start my weekends might be shot all the way through May.

As far as trails, I normally have a good route planned that allows everyone to have fun, from stock to highly modified. The main route we travel is all greens that brings us past some fun blue turn offs and black/red obstacles. It keeps the group relatively close and allows the guys who want to stay on greens watch some of the "fun" while others try the obstacles.

Scott do you have a belly skid yet? Andrew is selling his brand new 4XG. My buddy Tim was going to buy it but it looks like they're going to focus on their TJ instead of the WK for wheeling now.... If you don't have a skid you should buy it from him; i can bring it back from Rausch for you.

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar
    Dang... my every Sunday in February is booked!
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Member Looking for Dirt scottso699's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    No problem man. I won't be going to the PA jeep show... my 3rd is due June 2 so i'll have a newborn, 2 yr old and 3.5 yr old in July

I'm hoping to get one more trip in after this one.... but I also mentor a highschool robotics team, so depending on how well we do when the competitions start my weekends might be shot all the way through May.

As far as trails, I normally have a good route planned that allows everyone to have fun, from stock to highly modified. The main route we travel is all greens that brings us past some fun blue turn offs and black/red obstacles. It keeps the group relatively close and allows the guys who want to stay on greens watch some of the "fun" while others try the obstacles.

Scott do you have a belly skid yet? Andrew is selling his brand new 4XG. My buddy Tim was going to buy it but it looks like they're going to focus on their TJ instead of the WK for wheeling now.... If you don't have a skid you should buy it from him; i can bring it back from Rausch for you.
    ok it looks like I am able to go! put me on the list! Do you all go up on Sunday or the night before? Do you ride up as a group or just meet up there? Matt - I know you live near me so we could convoy there?

Matt - which skid is it? Do you have a link by chance? what is he looking to get for it?

Scott

Awesome man!

I drive out there Saturday evening and stay at the Comfort Inn. You're more than welcome to convoy with me but you'll have to meet me in Hamilton. I mentor a highschool robotics team and we meet every Saturday 8am-3pm.

I dont think he ever made a for sale thread... its a brand new 4xguard belly skid that protects the catalytic converters and trans pan.

1- Matt (ride along if xk not fixed)
    2- Tim (TJ)
    3- Brad (XJ)
    4- Sean (YJ)
    5- Andrew (XK)
    6- Adam (XK) as long as I'm home from Mississippi by then!
    7- *maybe Jacob (XJ)
    8- John (Hillbilly WJ)
    9- Scott (WK)

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information