Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Rola Rack wind deflector

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Thanks Dave!

Was actually about to put a bolt through and saw the fender rivets that I bought for my control arms install and figured "just like oem!!" Lol

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Looks good! Matt you ever considered making all these parts available to us?!?!?
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

If I had a way to manufacture them quicker I would. The heating/bending process was tedious as hell and difficult to do. I'll probably make one for corey.... with his assistance it'll be a lot easier. Im sure you and adam can handle it too.... dont need any special tools other than a cheap heat gun.

Im going to make another set of my 1/2" rear spacers today.... I took the springs off my load levelers and lost 1" (as expected) so im going to bring the rear up another 1/2" like originally planned.

Im still not sold on the rack idea mainly Im just to lazy to come up with low profile mounts. Id really like to get alil more lift from the front and maybe even rear. I know it will negatively affect down travel but cant justify SL right now
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

I'm running the 1/4" spacers on the front of mine which brings the front up ~.5". Then install my rear spacers and you're set.

For low-pro mounts you can probably use your current rail mounts and just put a straight bar across instead of the stock bowed ones. How tall are those stanchions?

Id have to go measure working right now trying to be productive this weekend to make me feel better about my car part tab yesterday! Ill let you know.

Ill probably do the 1/4" spacers up front and obviously when I get time Ill get the rears done to, just have to coordinate with Adam

Didnt feel like breaking my back again.... so i used a different method to get the rack back on

Matt, I love those wheels man really sets the XK off! Rack looks nice to but damn the stance on that thing is sick!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information