Thread: I need a suburban

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar
    Congratulations on the daughter, and your forthcoming purchase of a Ford Excursion!
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Ah hell no! lol

While i'm not brand biased, theres no competition for the Suburban/Yukon XL IMO. Ideally i'd LOVE the Yukon Denali with the 6.2L/6spd combo... but the 5.3L/6spd in the "more affordable" Suburban or Yukon XL trim is stout.

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Ah hell no! lol

While i'm not brand biased, theres no competition for the Suburban/Yukon XL IMO. Ideally i'd LOVE the Yukon Denali with the 6.2L/6spd combo... but the 5.3L/6spd in the "more affordable" Suburban or Yukon XL trim is stout.
    There's a guy here in the South Hills, with an 8" lifted, V-10 Excursion, running 42's under it. Me WANTY!!!

Of course, you could always try and sell the wife on THIS idea.

'07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Oh i've seen Excursions on 54's around here!

The Suburban won't be getting lifted. Well.. maybe 2" for some slightly larger tires to help on our OBX trips.

Thread Information