Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need a suburban

Member Looking for Dirt

I need a suburban

well the little guy came a week early (#3).Three under the age of 4. Cant wait for the w-2s,need the refund for a new suburban. now before the high of the new baby wears off i need to convince the wife that along with the suburban we need a gc srt-8. that way the xk can be the project car. iv been contacting local fab shops to do a super slider with a step for the up coming lift.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Congrats man!!! Lucky guy you... get to put #3 on 2012 tax return.

lol you're like my long lost brother in IL. I'll soon have my 3 under the age of 4.... which means 3 in college at the same time!

Let me know how your suburban shopping goes, we can share notes

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    Congratulations!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Well... my 3rd was born this morning. Healthy little girl.

...... I really need to find a way to afford a Suburban! Hoping my township starts full day kindergarten next year so I won't have to pay for before/after care for my son; that'll get me in the ballpark!

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    Congratulations!!!!

W00t!

Sent from wherever my Jeep takes me.
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Senior Member Getting Dirty criket's Avatar
    Congratulations man!!!! Me and my wife were just talking about a minivan the other day......not so bad when you weigh the pros against the cons.

If you get a burb, make sure its the baddest looking one in the area.
    SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 1USMC's Avatar

Last edited by 1USMC; 05-28-2013 at 08:50 PM.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Congrats Matt!
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    Congratulations man!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone! We're going to be busier than we were before....gulp

Quote Originally Posted by criket View Post
    Congratulations man!!!! Me and my wife were just talking about a minivan the other day......not so bad when you weigh the pros against the cons.

If you get a burb, make sure its the baddest looking one in the area.
    My wife is actually completely against the minivan...lol I married her for a reason!

Theres actually a few reasons I want a burb over a minivan other than the stereotype. I want something that can tow over 7k lb safely, fit 4x8 sheets in the back, take to OBX for vacations, safe in snow for ski trips. The only downside is the size.... but we'll still have the XK for trips into congested areas (like the shore). Also, coming from the GM world I know to get a 2009+ model year with the 5.3L and 6 speed trans... gas mileage isnt much worse than a minivan so thats a non issue for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information