Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello from northern ohio

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    How is the bds lift working out for you?!?
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty ScorpionCrawler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    How is the bds lift working out for you?!?
    Great, I was meaning to scan my alignment sheet all wheels went back within spec.
    Taller tires will be a while, I have a good 35,000 left on the rugged trails.
    Thanks again!!

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Nice! Again glad I could help you out.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Member Looking for Dirt
    yeah i have herd alot of bs about jeep school. i was never there under the old managment but i have nothing but good to say about my experiances this past year with the new guys. if your on two wheels you might like wellsville, lots of room to roam and lots of elevations there is some petty rough stuff out there but there is ways around most of it
    this XK will be a DD for me as well but i will add a lift and tow points as im wanting to make a trip to colorado with one of the jeep clubs i ride with this coming august. there telling me the trails they run are more about the scenery than tequnical.
    as for the snow, you bet, its intresting to feel this think activly control the skid when i was playing in a big open parking lot

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information