Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Photos Needed

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Photos Needed

I need photos of you installing Steel Armadillo products as well as many with the completed project.

Customers are requesting photos and my XK is so chopped up that it is not the best platform for showing what the products look like on a normal XK or WK.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    I did a write with pics and video of your sliders. Feel free to use what ever you need.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Want me to make some installation instructions for the rear bumper when it gets here?

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Want me to make some installation instructions for the rear bumper when it gets here?
    Certainly.

What I need right away is anyone with front skid photos.
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    only ones I know with those are Nathan and I THINK Dave. I'm sure there are MANY pics of the Sliders, Console, and bumpers at this point.

Junior Member Looking for Dirt
    This is probably a result of me bugging Knappster for pics of the front skid mounted up haha

I'd definitely like to see some, I'll then most likely post my 4XGuard front skid and go this route.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Okay... The new web site is almost done and will launch within a few days. I would like as many photos as I can get of Steel Armadillo products on your vehicles to put in the gallery.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 1USMC's Avatar
    Jon,

I have posted a few photos under Supporting Vender's in the Steel Armadillo section. I think I have a thread somewhere else with pictures of your sliders.

Can you pull any of them off the forum?

You can have, if you need it, my permission to use any I have posted.
    2010 Limited > 5.7 > Pearl Black > QDII > 4" Superlift w-SSR > Bilstein HD Struts + 1/4" spacer > RCV cv Axles > JBA 6" Springs + Matt's 1/2" Spacer > BDS adj LCA > 285-65-18 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's > Moto Metal 951 > K&N CAI > Flowmaster 50 > 4xGuard-Front/Belly skids + Grill Hoop w/ Front Receiver + Rear Diff. Guard > PIIA 520 ATP > Front Camera > Steel Armadillo's Rear Bumper/Tire/ Blitz Carrier/Super Sliders +Secure Console > Dual Batteries > OBA > JKS Rear-JBA Front Discos > FlashPaq

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    I've been anxiously waiting to be able to participate in this thread

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 1USMC View Post
    Jon,

I have posted a few photos under Supporting Vender's in the Steel Armadillo section. I think I have a thread somewhere else with pictures of your sliders.

Can you pull any of them off the forum?

You can have, if you need it, my permission to use any I have posted.
    Thanks! I will look for them.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information