Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Photos Needed

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I've been anxiously waiting to be able to participate in this thread
    Soon! Heading out as soon as I can get a ride to the shop to pick it up.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 1USMC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    Thanks! I will look for them.

Try these two... and perhaps the last one if there are any trail photos you may like.

http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...r-and-my-Mod-s

http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...lly-installed-!!!

http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...ree-March-2013

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Jon any post-primer pictures of the bumper?

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Jon any post-primer pictures of the bumper?
    No bare metal shots, I did take several yesterday with primer, I will try to get they posted up today.
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Just saw the primer shots on your website.... I can't wait to get that thing on!

Curious what you came up with for the latch, looks like a quick release pin hole?

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Just saw the primer shots on your website.... I can't wait to get that thing on!

Curious what you came up with for the latch, looks like a quick release pin hole?
    Threaded "T" handle

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Gotchya. I'll have play with that a bit to get a latch back on there so it serves daily operations a bit better (opening/closing a lot, operated by wife, etc).

I'll try to preserve the T-handle and use it as a back-up or as an additional feature to secure the rack for offroading/road trips/beach driving/etc.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Gotchya. I'll have play with that a bit to get a latch back on there so it serves daily operations a bit better (opening/closing a lot, operated by wife, etc).

I'll try to preserve the T-handle and use it as a back-up or as an additional feature to secure the rack for offroading/road trips/beach driving/etc.
    Sorry about that, didn't know you opened the back often or I could have come up with something else. If you come up with something let me know and I can change future designs. The design on mine comes open when driving down the road.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Yeah being our daily driver / family hauler / sports / beach / grocery getter vehicle that hatch is open & closed a lot! lol

No worries man, i have a few ideas in mind. I'll try to make it something that can be added to your current setup without any design changes on your end.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I'll try to make it something that can be added to your current setup without any design changes on your end.
    That would be cool!

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information