Over this last weekend, I remodeled the storage area. I figured it out too, ever since I bought the X-Jack, I've ended up with the under-the-floor space AND a storage box on top. I've HATED it for the last couple of years. So, I started rethinking it all. The X-Jack took up about 85% of the under-floor space, shoving the rest into the locker box.

The X-Jack takes up a lot of space underneath, and both jacks (the factory one and a floor jack) have been thrown out. So... I rebuilt the storage by removing the old floor jack partition, then making a "well" for the X-Jack.

The storage box is now GONE, no longer taking 40% of the space back there!! I did the math: after redoing the storage space with the new X-Jack well, there's 5,913 cubic inches of box space. Now, EVERYTHING is underneath, and I have my cargo floor back again! THe X-Jack only takes up 4" of space from the side.

The lid had to be notched out for the new well.

Added a P clamp to a trim screw in the grab handle. (Which was for the 3rd row seat, and will never get used again) That way, a bungy holds it in place.

The X-jack removed.

And, the spaces crammed. That's plural because the one by the door sill have ready items there, such as road flares, the winch control, trucker's triangle, a folding shovel, etc. The Turbo 360 is an LED "road flare" with a 'rotating' pattern. (Some fire depts. have them)