Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Ultimate Jeep today - 2013

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    And for those who are of the Scouting inclination...
    Eagle Scout here. Class of '86!
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by lekmedm View Post
    Eagle Scout here. Class of '86!

Class of '81!

'07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    I got me one of those...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1366207179459.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	1891

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Lt_JWS's Avatar
    couldn't for the life of me decide on a wheel... so i plasti-dipped my stock ones....

2006 XK 4.7V8 | Quadra-Drive II |2 1/2" Lift | K&N Filter| Port and Polished Throttle Body| Magnaflow# 12256 | Leather, heated seats, Command View| Factory Tow hooks | Full factory skids | Rear D-Ring Shackle |1.25" front/1" rear spacers | JK Wheels | 245/75R17 Nitto TG

Senior Member Getting Dirty Ross's Avatar
    Those rims came out good! I like how you left the center cap silver aswell.
    2008 3.7L QT-1 dark blue Jeep Commander // 3+" modified OME lift with 3/8" Rocky Road strut spacer // 4" rear SL springs // 265/70/17 Goodyear Duratracs (Load E) // 1.5" spidertraxx spacers // F-150 Monroe Load Levelers // 4xguard matrix, front guard, belly guard, and rock sliders // 130 watt KC Daylighters - 2 // Airflow snorkel // Thrush welded exhaust // Defender Roof Rack with side ladder // Hypertech Max Energy Programmer

Senior Member Getting Dirty oleblue27's Avatar
    Well, I've been double lifted in the rear with OME HD coils and RC spacers, but I haven't had the money to do the front cause of money issues. Well I now am double lifted in the front! At first, I put the whole OME HD spring, with the RC spacer on top and RRO UCA's and when I put the tires on the UCA's and Spindle were touching the spring and spring perch. I also remembered that I left my 1/4 spacers in there. So it was terrible and my tie rods looked like they were about to bust. Today, I took it all apart again, took the 1/4" spacers out, cut a coil off the HD springs (ill be running superlift one day soon) and reseated the spring. Now I have about a little less than a finger clearance between the spindle and drug assembly. The front of my jeep measures 39.25 to the fender, and the rear measures 38.5. Also, I haven't gotten my alignment yet but am waiting til then to post pics in my garage thread! Just thought I'd share a little bit of my dilemma lol.
    06 4.7 | Modded 6" Lift | JBA 6" Coils | Rustys Rear UCA's | Fox Shocks | JBA UCA's | Gibson Catback w/ FM S44 Muffler | K&N CAI | Hypertech | 4.56 Gears | Powertrax Locker | Autolite Iridiums | Mobil 1 (engine&diff) | 34" BFG AT's | 20x9 Ultra Gauntlet | EBC Dimpled&Slotted Rotors | Hawk Ceramic Pads | Blue Interior LED's | Husky Floor Liners | VVME 8000k HID | Pioneer AVH-P8400BH | Tinted LED Tail Lights

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    On one hand. You're crazy...

On the other hand..... I like seeing other guys test the limits!! Lol cant wait to see all the pics dude

Senior Member Getting Dirty oleblue27's Avatar
    I don't mind at all! Lol, what's the worst that can happen?! (Exaggerating) I just downloaded tapatalk so ill be able to post pics in a minute.

Matt, you wana see before or after I fixed it? Lol. Here's a teaser pic!

06 4.7 | Modded 6" Lift | JBA 6" Coils | Rustys Rear UCA's | Fox Shocks | JBA UCA's | Gibson Catback w/ FM S44 Muffler | K&N CAI | Hypertech | 4.56 Gears | Powertrax Locker | Autolite Iridiums | Mobil 1 (engine&diff) | 34" BFG AT's | 20x9 Ultra Gauntlet | EBC Dimpled&Slotted Rotors | Hawk Ceramic Pads | Blue Interior LED's | Husky Floor Liners | VVME 8000k HID | Pioneer AVH-P8400BH | Tinted LED Tail Lights

Member Looking for Dirt
    Well, Moab killed my stock battery. Had to upgrade to something decent. I was able to make a Diehard platinum 34/78 fit. This should be able to handle the bumpy roads.

2013-05-06 17.47.11 by duneslider, on Flickr

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar

Thumbs up

SO far this week, I got 'er washed and applied the spring wax. Armor All'ed the inside and Vinyl trim - gotta vacuum it before Friday, because I'm goin' to Bantamfest this weekend! Well, the cruise-in on Friday night, anyways. 1,500 Jeeps in downtown Butler; traffic is closed to all BUT Jeeps - gotta go XK-represent!

Decided to order an aFe R5 replacement filter, so I could take my time and clean the original. Yeah, it's an extra $66, but the original has been in it for 2 years and NEEDED cleaning - you could FEEL the difference the clean filter makes tooling around in it today!

Did the oil/lube/filter change this afternoon - added a half-quart of tranny fluid, since we haven't set aside the time yet to replace the leaky lines. Meh... they're finally recalling Libertys - maybe they'll get around to Commanders in my lifetime.
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information