Up for sale is my GoPro Hero 2 Motorsports edition camera as well as the GoPro LCD BacPac. All original packaging, USB cable, literature and mounts are included. The Motorsports edition mounts include a suction cup mount, j hook buckle, 2 curved & 3 flat surface adhesive mounts, 3-way pivot arm and a skeleton backdoor. The LCD BacPac also comes with all original packaging, literature and parts as well. The LCD comes with 4 back doors total which include both waterproof & non-waterproof standard backdoors as well as both waterproof & non-waterproof HD wrist housing doors.

I'm also including a SanDisk high speed 16GB SD card which is a Class 10 card. This card is a $50 value and records lighting fast for the best video footage possible. This is the best card available for the GoPro Hero 2.

Everything has only been used a handful of times. I'm very careful with my stuff and take very good care of everything as you can see from the pics. There are no scratches on the lens or scratches/cracks on the case itself. Some of the LCD BacPac doors are even still in their wrapers.

This bundle includes EVERYTHING you need to make some amazing point of view videos and is as close to new as you can get.

-$250 shippedClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	1740Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	26.4 KB 
ID:	1741
I'm located in Long Island and work in Manhattan so this can be an easy and flawless transaction.