Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Nation We Live in

Senior Member Getting Dirty BonesWK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hoaxci5 View Post
    Personally I can't comfortably conceal a fullsize xd9, I'm 6'3 200lbs, normally wear a tshirt/jeans and I felt like I was printing all the time. It's great when I would wear a jacket though..
    yeah I was thinking XD subcompact for whatever I carry 9 or .40
    Ryan ---- 2006 WK 4.7 QDII <- Click for Garage
    2.25" RR Lift - Front Bilstiens - Rear OMEs - 32" Wildpeaks - Saguaro 4x Shackles - Tail Light Guards - AFE intake - Rola - Exhaust
    Twitter Facebook ---- Chive On
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Can't wait to see that big girl on those fat meats!

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    I can conceal my sub compact Walther p99 .40 in shorts and a wife beater and you would never know I have it on me.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    I can conceal my 4" 44mag pretty easy. Hope that'll be enough stopping power. Lol.

I was carrying mostly my .357mag or cz82 but since I bought this (my alaskan bear gun) im actually enjoying carrying it. Im leaving the .357 at home for my wife filled with 125grn 38+p and im using a 165grn 44special jhp round in my carry gun till the ammo supply comes up, or I can find some 200grn jhps.

I just picked the 44 up yesterday, fit the crimson trace grips to it, bore sighted the grip to 10-15yds and threw it in a holster and took the kids to the icecream store. Already had the ammo and holster since it uses the same ones as my .357.

I carry everywhere except federal property and the few places outlined in TX law that are off limits, and feel for you guys in NY that aren't allowed to fully practice the 2nd amendment.
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information