Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Open Hockey_March2011 202.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	1798
Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Hey my buddy and I have been looking for an "old man" hockey league.... haven't played since highschool though... where do you play?

I lucked out with my wife too- she's all for offroading
I mainly play open hockey and have not played on an actual team in a long time - I just don't have the time or $$$ to play on an actual team. Open hockey is great because it is always at the same time - a lot of the same guys show up, so it's like playing on a team. I play usually in Red Bank on Wednesday afternoons but that's only because I work in Red Bank. Any other time I'd play in Howell or Wall on Friday nights. I'm a goalie so it makes it easier on the wallet too - I don't pay to play! I figure I paid my dues when I bought all of my equipment! If you guys are ever interested in going a Friday night let me know. I try to play once a week and twice a week wouldn't be so bad either.

My wife loves Jeeps but does not love the outdoors. But that's ok. Maybe someday when my kids are older and we get a pop up trailer or want to rent a cabin and I'll take them to Twin Grove Camp Grounds. Its a beautiful place if you've never stayed there - and I'll go up to Rausch while they hang at the pool.