Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 10 Bolt Differential Cover

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    I just started the thread on JF.com so lets see what happens
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Jon, your site has these for sale at 155 and you posted 137 here???
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    Jon, your site has these for sale at 155 and you posted 137 here???
    I was going to sell tham at $155 to make a few dollars, but you can buy them from Rebel (the Jeep version) for $137 so I knew I could not charge more for that one and many will not pay more for a Steel Armadilllo one when they can get a cheaper "Jeep" version.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty cabledog25's Avatar
    This is looking it should be happening pertty soon, getting quite a bit of interest on JF.com

Yes, Jon what would you like me to do with those interested in the 10 bolt?

So far there are 4 people interested in the 10 bolt and 2 more for the 12 bolt.. Whats the next step you'd like me to tell them? Do you want me to have them email you?

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    So far there are 4 people interested in the 10 bolt and 2 more for the 12 bolt.. Whats the next step you'd like me to tell them? Do you want me to have them email you?
    I will set up the purchase onthe store site for the ten bolt and put in the description that it is pending on ten sales, If less than ten sales by an agreed deadline I will refund 100% of the purchase.

Those interested in the 12 bolt need to sign into the 12 bolt thread here or there and if there is enough interest to make it possible I will then set up that item in the store under the same terms.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Perfect, I let everyone know

Good news is there is a lot of interest in both the 10 bolt and the 12 bolt, looks like that thread paid off.. Also looks like Matt got to school some children on maintenance hahaha I dont know why anyone argues, its really what makes those forums SUCK!!!

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar
    Forum arguing is all I have, it completes me.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information