Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeep is GONE!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I wonder if anyones cruised around in an F350 with the doors removed......
    LMAO I hope not!. The only mods being done to this will all be MPG based and that's it I swear!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    hopefully the next dude will be all setup and find this place I left some cards in the jeep
    Awesome!

Google the VIN once in a while. They'll probably send it to auction and it'll end up in another state; you should be able to find the "last" dealer listing before it sells by just searching the VIN #.
    Last edited by Matt; 01-25-2013 at 05:21 PM.

Senior Member Getting Dirty ItsMeKO3's Avatar
    If not then Sal has to be the first!

Sent from my RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2
    2005 WK - MY GARAGE

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar

Lightbulb

Hate to see my first doorless XK go, but I UNNERSTAN'...

My fear is, once my Ramcharger is up and running, my wife is gonna make me get rid of my Jeep! Not that I wouldn't mind another Grand Marquis again for the occasional road trip - and Lord knows I miss the 7mpg BETTER gas mileage around town. It's just that my daughter wants to MARRY Jeep-truck when she grows up!
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Sal, best of luck on the new business, sucks you had to get rid of that rig you built!! Another one will come along..
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Well if you ever pull a load to AZ let me know. And I can still get you upgrade parts for that vehicle too.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Good Luck with the new Start up.
    Let me know if you go thru WA, have you over for dinner or something.
    Too bad that you had to sell off the XK, but understand why.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty criket's Avatar
    Just like Matt said, you got an awesome tow rig now. But we all understand where you are at and why you sold the Jeep. Truth is, 90% of us on this board will be there one day too.

Best of luck with your business. I'll have you to haul my jeep around just to rub it in, LOL.
    SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    So Sal.... how much would it cost to tow my XK out to MOAB??

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Hey man best of luck with the new business!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erk469 View Post
    Good luck with the new business...nice rig too!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    Hate to see my first doorless XK go
    Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    Sal, best of luck on the new business, sucks you had to get rid of that rig you built!! Another one will come along..
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    Well if you ever pull a load to AZ let me know. And I can still get you upgrade parts for that vehicle too.
    Quote Originally Posted by pjmjr508 View Post
    Good Luck with the new Start up.
    Let me know if you go thru WA, have you over for dinner or something.
    Too bad that you had to sell off the XK, but understand why.
    Quote Originally Posted by criket View Post
    Just like Matt said, you got an awesome tow rig now. But we all understand where you are at and why you sold the Jeep. Truth is, 90% of us on this board will be there one day too.
    Best of luck with your business. I'll have you to haul my jeep around just to rub it in, LOL.
    Thanks guys! I appreciate all the well wishes. It's a big risk for me to say the least I got pretty nervous on Tuesday when I handed my truck back into my work and quit my job LOL Now I have a little time to put this truck together and get it ready for some work. I'll have to take some pics of the adventure and pop in from time to time. I will say this, I should have a better opportunity to meet some of you this way so expect some PM's as roll around the country something I could never do in the big truck.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information