Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Hey man best of luck with the new business!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Erk469 View Post
Good luck with the new business...nice rig too!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
Hate to see my first doorless XK go
Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
Sal, best of luck on the new business, sucks you had to get rid of that rig you built!! Another one will come along..
Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
Well if you ever pull a load to AZ let me know. And I can still get you upgrade parts for that vehicle too.
Quote Originally Posted by pjmjr508 View Post
Good Luck with the new Start up.
Let me know if you go thru WA, have you over for dinner or something.
Too bad that you had to sell off the XK, but understand why.
Quote Originally Posted by criket View Post
Just like Matt said, you got an awesome tow rig now. But we all understand where you are at and why you sold the Jeep. Truth is, 90% of us on this board will be there one day too.
Best of luck with your business. I'll have you to haul my jeep around just to rub it in, LOL.
Thanks guys! I appreciate all the well wishes. It's a big risk for me to say the least I got pretty nervous on Tuesday when I handed my truck back into my work and quit my job LOL Now I have a little time to put this truck together and get it ready for some work. I'll have to take some pics of the adventure and pop in from time to time. I will say this, I should have a better opportunity to meet some of you this way so expect some PM's as roll around the country something I could never do in the big truck.