Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Jeep is GONE!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt_JWS View Post
    Never saw this coming... Its a sad day for Xkers! Good luck with the new business and new truck!
    I know it was a struggle to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I'm holding out hope that the new owner finds their way to TUJ..... c'mon you know they're going to google search "wtf happened to my front bumper?" !!
    Well, I left enough clues for them so unless the dealer finds the cards and dumps them then strips all the stickers off the window they should find there way. Although if they do they might not be happy once they see what the jeeps been through LOL

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    lmao im sure whoever buys your jeep will be fine knowing what you've done.... it shouldnt be a surprise after seeing the cut bumper, sliders, bed linered rockers/flares/bumpers, etc.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 1USMC's Avatar
    Good Luck and if you ever find yourself down here in SE Texas, you probably got lost.. so let me know.. I'll be glad to help get you going in the right direction again !!
    2010 Limited > 5.7 > Pearl Black > QDII > 4" Superlift w-SSR > Bilstein HD Struts + 1/4" spacer > RCV cv Axles > JBA 6" Springs + Matt's 1/2" Spacer > BDS adj LCA > 285-65-18 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's > Moto Metal 951 > K&N CAI > Flowmaster 50 > 4xGuard-Front/Belly skids + Grill Hoop w/ Front Receiver + Rear Diff. Guard > PIIA 520 ATP > Front Camera > Steel Armadillo's Rear Bumper/Tire/ Blitz Carrier/Super Sliders +Secure Console > Dual Batteries > OBA > JKS Rear-JBA Front Discos > FlashPaq

Senior Member Getting Dirty ScorpionCrawler's Avatar
    WOW, I've been gone for a few days.
    Nice new rig, and I'm sure you'll be comfy travelin the states in that.
    Congrats on your new business opp and good luck.

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    Good luck Sal! I dig the new Ford!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Sucks to see your XK go, but I understand you have to do what's best for you in the end. Good luck with the business, Sal.

After a lot of work and finger nail biting quitting my Job and spending oodles of money LOL it all came together and I pulled my first load last week. I pulled a 36' camper from IN to NC. This truck handled it with no issues at all in fact coming threw the mountains it pulled this thing up the hills in 6th gear never needed to even down shift once and the trans staid a cool 196 degrees I have a conversation going with a horse trailer manufacturer right now as well so keeping my fingers crossed with that. If anyone is curious bone stock empty I ran 21 MPG to IN and loaded I ran 11 MPG. Now keep in mind that's threw the mountains loaded, cruising on 40 eastbound in slight hilly conditions I pulled in 15.5 MPG and that's loaded.

So keeping with tradition pics or it didn't happen

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    They weigh a lot more covered in snow
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    They weigh a lot more covered in snow
    I felt bad for the people behind me as I went south and it melted off they all had there wipers on LMAO

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    As much as I hate to sy, that tuck is pretty awesome... BUT, I can't wait till your towing your trail rig behind that thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information