Well, short story is Jeep is gone! I know its kinda sudden and I've said nothing about.

Long story is I decided to start my own business. Now to do this I needed to buy a really expensive truck plus operating costs and stuff like that. I have the capital saved up that I needed to get me off the ground but I know I didn't want to use it all getting a truck so I needed to use credit and capital. The fact is I needed the equity in the jeep and also needed the credit it had tied up as well. Now I struggled with this for awhile now trying to figure out away to keep my Jeep. But in the end financially I just had to do the right thing. My jeep days are not over just put on stand by for awhile. My new truck is for work and obviously way to big to off road and I have no intention of doing so either LOL I have some pics of the new rig and you truck guys know how expensive this things are. I found a 2012 F350 left over so I saved some money there for sure. It took awhile to find it I stopped at two places that sold the ones they had before I could get there. I searched a 300 mile radious of my house and was surprised how fast these things sold only found 1 2013. It has every option possible heated and cooled seats just all the bells and whistles its a really nice truck. Anyway I got a contract pulling loads out of Indiana to start and will be going to all the states as well as Canada.

Anyway here are a few pics of the new rig.

I'll still be around popping in as much as I can I just won't have a Jeep for awhile.