So I have to take back what I said about CRD coils possibly giving more lift on other WKs. After a week of settling, I'm sitting at 19 inches in the front and 20.5 in the rear. I'm somewhat disappointed by this and now I want a bit more out of the front. I did some research and found that certain Commander coils (Hemi XK, I assume) have a spring rate of 601 lb-in (PN 52124207AA) whereas CRD coils have 473 lb-in (driver) and 433 lb-in (passenger). So now I'm considering picking up a pair of Commander front coils. If anyone is interested in selling me theirs, I might be interested. I just really don't want to disassemble the front again. That was not fun at all, but I hope this helps other people out who are looking for about 1" of lift.

I didn't find another WK to park next to this weekend, unfortunately. I see so many WK2s around, but WKs seem to be harder to come by now!

On another side note, tires look to be narrowed down to Goodyear Duratracs, Goodyear Silent Armors, and possibly Cooper Discoverer AT3s. Really leaning towards Duratracs in 245/70/17, but dang are they expensive, and so are Silent Armors! Five will cost at least $1000! Does anyone have a preferred place to buy tires from?