Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: F'd up Relationship

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty cabledog25's Avatar

Angry F'd up Relationship

So for yall that dont know im currently deployed to Afghanistan. well ive been with my GF for 4 years now we was talking about getting married after i get back home. well a few weeks ago she just flips out and blockes me on facebook/ changes her number and moves. told me she cant handle the stress!!! like WTF!!! well i gave her a few days to cool off and then i talked to one of her friends and now apparently she is with somebody else already. I guess it shows me she couldnt handle to be a military spouse.

sorry guys just had to vent.

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar
    Military relationships are hard, I was on the other end since it was my wife that was active duty. Best wishes man, but if she's already with someone else I can only figure it would have happened sooner or later, meaning there has to be a better woman out there for you.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Hey man im really sorry to hear that. One of the sacrifices that our military makes that isnt as apparent to some.....

I have a close friend who's an Air Force pilot and would like to start a family but its near impossible for him to meet women, let alone find one willing to commit to the military spouse lifestyle.

Yeah guys im trying to keep my head up got my friends helping me out, and yeah all i got to say is im ready to get to germany already LOL. and yeah its difficult to find a faithful woman while in the military that not after the "money" or benifits. Thanks guys

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar
    A woman who can't appreciate a committed serviceman... isn't MUCH of a "woman"...

Doesn't ease the hurt in the short term, I know. I could tell you a GREAT story about a girl I almost married 20 years ago, who dumped me 10 mos. before the wedding; she ended up "getting hers"...
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Yeah thats true.

But on the upside now i got more time and money to spend on the XK

after all she is my #1 Lady LOL

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that bro. Keep your head up!!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Wow man, sorry to hear that! Its really unfortunate to have to be thousands of miles away when something like this happens but as everyone else said its probably for the better. At least you didnt get married and find out years down the road it wouldnt work, youre still young and have plenty of time to find someone else.

I agree with what Matt said though, its one of the many sacrifices our armed forces give up, but it does take a strong individual, man or female, to maintain a relationship or family while being miles apart for months on end and kudos to those who can do it and are willing...

Keep your head up, return home safely and move forward with your life!! Thanks again for your service bro
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    Sorry bro!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanks alot guys, thats one of the main reasons i posted up here, is cause i know how close everybody. I know ill be okay it just hurts cause i never though she would ever do something like this but like everbody says aparently she wasnt the ONE for me, and i know ill find somebody that will be able to handle this life. Thanks again everbody, this truly shows how close our TUJ family is

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information