I tightened down the top center strut nut as tight as I could get it using the socket within a socket technique.... 8mm socket on a 1/4" drive inside an 18mm sparkplug socket with a wrench on it. I think it's all the way down now, it seemed to come to a stop before the 18mm slipped off. We should change the original instruction sheet on installing the OME as it states to only pull that nut down a 1/4 inch leaving 4 or 5 threads on top.

It drives over pot holes much better now (lot's of those in jersey this time of year) only banging hard on the occasional disaster. It was smacking hard on nearly all pot holes previously and I was avoiding them like the plague, though often it is impossible.

Matt - you had asked a while back about downward travel.... When I lift up the front, center of hub to fender is 24". With it back on the ground it is about 22 3/4" leaving only slightly over an inch of downward travel. However, after lifting it up and setting it back down I am at 38" (ground to fender) in the front (even after bouncing up and down on the bumper). this seems to lower to 37 1/2" after some driving (unless the discrepancy is coming from something else) which would mean 22 1/4" once it settles and 1 3/4" down travel. .....either way it's not much!