Oh, and the reason I had a few minutes to take the pics and slap some paint on was because I was doing the pinch weld mod:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-04-20_20-25-24_91.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	1912

I was able to use tin shears on the gas tank skid mod and opening the holes in the top of the strut tower, but not here. Needed to pull out the neumatic cutoff wheel and could do one cut between compressor fill-ups. Make a cut, tap over the flap with a sledge, rinse and repeat. Used Rustoleum textured silver to cover over the damage when finished. That pinch weld is thick!

Now no rubbing up front. What a difference! I hoped with 3" of lift in the front 265/70-17 would fit without the mod, but no. This was really bad in the rain as well. All better now.

I also tightened up the nuts on the upper ball joints. While pounding different suspension parts with the side of my fist I found a clunk when hitting the upper control arm. These need to be tight and the ride is now much quieter and smoother over pot holes and the like.

To anyone changing out springs and struts up front, I would say: Make sure you get the top strut nut tight as well as the upper ball joint. I had lots of noise from both placed initially.