Thread: E-Bay 3 1/2" X 2" Lift

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 1USMC's Avatar

E-Bay 3 1/2" X 2" Lift

A Commander owner I sold my running boards to is thinking about a lift.

Currently he is looking at a 2”. I have sent him links to RC, Rusty’s, OME and of course this forum and CmmdrDan’s “Lift Kit Options and Prices”.

He came across this 3 front ( extended strut forks ) and 2” rear spring spacer ( similar to RC’s) kit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280984587641...641%26_rdc%3D1

I’ll be busy for the next few days and I will not have time to properly research this for him. ( first time in my life LOL).

I did want to pass this along to the masses and also get any “pro’s” comments on it for him, and any others that might find this offer on e-bay. If the Commander owner does not make it to our forum, I will forward on to him any relevant comments made on this thread when I have time.

Thanks All !!!
    Last edited by 1USMC; 02-20-2013 at 06:11 PM.
    2010 Limited > 5.7 > Pearl Black > QDII > 4" Superlift w-SSR > Bilstein HD Struts + 1/4" spacer > RCV cv Axles > JBA 6" Springs + Matt's 1/2" Spacer > BDS adj LCA > 285-65-18 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's > Moto Metal 951 > K&N CAI > Flowmaster 50 > 4xGuard-Front/Belly skids + Grill Hoop w/ Front Receiver + Rear Diff. Guard > PIIA 520 ATP > Front Camera > Steel Armadillo's Rear Bumper/Tire/ Blitz Carrier/Super Sliders +Secure Console > Dual Batteries > OBA > JKS Rear-JBA Front Discos > FlashPaq

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Looks similar to the Rock Krawler kit but with metal rear spacers instead of the poly.

The RC can be had for $100+ cheaper so that's the kid id recommend. Functionally I don't see a benefit to either kit over the other. I'd put the $100 savings towards a nice set of rear shocks to add performance/articulation.

Thread Information