Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do you do for a living?

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    US Coast Guard. Vessel Inspector. At the moment I inspect foreign vessels and on occasion US Vessels.
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Holy crap! Lots of great people with great careers! Mine seems so blah in comparison but I love it. Got a Army civilian job with the federal government for JMTC on the Rock Island Arsenal just over 3 years ago. Basically warehousing and shipping. I've had my hand on lots of stuff going to our soldiers over in Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm currently on a detail in our weld shop as an Expediter and I help get the Gunner Protection Kits for HMMVV's and other armor through our factory and to the guys and gals keeping us safe.

Sure it's a ho-hum job but I never served in the military so this is my way of helping out.

Member Looking for Dirt El Comandante's Avatar
    Currently I'm an analyst at a healthcare IT company. I also have a degree in audio engineering so I worked in the entertainment industry for quite a few years. As a hobby I also DJ'd for quite some time as a mobile, club, and radio DJ. I recently finally called it quits for good with the DJ business since I don't have much free time for that due to work, being a single dad, and always keeping myself busy with projects around the house. I'm a major gear head so I love electronics and have a lot of things at home that I probably don't need. My Jeep is my latest passion and hobby and I have a feeling this one will stay with me for quite some time probably until my son can take over and work on his own Jeep, I'll just tag along for the ride.
    - Oscar aka LuvMyCommander
    2008 Commander 3.7L V6
    Mods: OEM tow hitch, OEM 7 pin tow wiring, OEM fog lights, daytime running lamps enabled, 4xGuard Matrix Guard w/grill hoop kit, RC 2" lift kit, K&N drop-in filter, PIAA 510 ATP aux lights

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by DEERE G View Post
    My part time job is taking care of my reef aquariums.
    That's more than a part time job! Actually I let mine take care of themselves - the algea feeds the fish, the fish feed the algea, repeat - circle of life.

Member Looking for Dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by brendon View Post
    That's more than a part time job! Actually I let mine take care of themselves - the algea feeds the fish, the fish feed the algea, repeat - circle of life.
    Yeah, My tanks are kind of high maintenance. I spend an average of about an hour a day on them. When the family allows it. I like the "circle of life" idea though. :-)
    - Keith -

07' RedRock Crystal Sport XK, 4.7 Flex, QDII, leather, power liftgate, remote start, moonroof, skylights, power pedals and seats, Boston Accoustics, 20% tint, Mopar skid plates, splash guards and slush guards, 2" RC lift, SpiderTrax, Kelly TSR 265/70/17 .

Senior Member Getting Dirty 06blkhemi's Avatar
    I work for a company called PRC Laser. I'm a Final Assembly Tech,fancy name meaning I put CO2 cutting lasers together and get them ready for our test dept to well test ! I also dabbled in HVAC for a few years. Also worked as a mechanic at the local Mitsubishi dealership,and before that I work at my local hobby store to help support my RC Plane addiction !
    06 Hemi Limited,black,QD2,elsd,loaded minus back up camera,OEM hitch with 7pin harness. RC 2"lift,BFG Rugged Terrains 265x70x17(31.7"),1 3/4" Rugged ridge wheel spacers(front), 4xguard Matrix Pushbar and Grill Hoop,4xguard rockrail/sliders,4xGuard 12 bolt diff guard,6"Hella 500 Black Magic Driving lights.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    I got promoted to E-6 (Staff Sergeant) today!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    I got promoted to E-6 (Staff Sergeant) today!
    Congratulations!

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Thank you!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    Congrats on the advancement! What's your MOS?
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information